YOU’RE INVITED TO OUR SUNSET SOCIAL!
Join us for a family* friendly fundraiser on Thursday, October 26 from 5:00pm – 9:30pm at Riverhouse Houston! Stunning views of the downtown skyline along Buffalo Bayou will ensure a night to remember in benefit of Target Hunger’s mission to alleviate hunger in Houston!
Sunset Social tickets/sponsorships include:
- savory bites from the RiverHouse menu
- non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- activities such as pickleball, yard games, kids’ playscape area, golf driving range
- music on the patio
Drive Out Hunger includes the opportunity for 108 golfers to participate in a golf experience on the lush 9-hole course on the premises, East River 9.
- Golf experience will be played with six-person teams in a scramble format through the 9-hole, par-3 course
- Tee Time 1 begins at 5:30pm and Tee Time 2 begins at 7:30pm
- $100 mulligans available for purchase on site (max 1 per team)
- Push carts are limited and available for rent
*Please note that children 12 and under are welcome to attend the Sunset Social for free! However, any child aged 10+ wanting to participate in Drive Out Hunger must have a paid ticket to play. For more information, please contact Klarisa Perales, Events and Stewardship Manager via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 346-335-8078.
PLEASE SECURE YOUR TICKETS AS WE EXPECT THIS TO BE A SELLOUT EVENT. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU!